Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A New Years Request….can you help me pleeeeease???

Hi, thank you for reading this post. Here is my dilemma, and it might be yours too.

You see, like many of us, my resolutions for 2007 went well for the first few days, then things started turning to custard……

For example, mine were to get out of bed early, go to the gym, swim or walk, then do all my day’s tasks!!! Somehow, now that summer has, finally, arrived, it all is a bit too hard…

I had the same issue a couple of years ago. All of a sudden somewhere on a shelf in my brain, I remembered that back then, I created a solution. That is, I created a special ‘Weekly Goals Achievement Book.’ When I used it back then, I found it most revealing.

Let me explain. It’s not just a book for writing down one’s goals, as we are all told to do. Oh, no, this book has something much more beneficial. It asks us to write down how long it takes to complete a task! That way, we can find out not only what we have completed, but how long it took to do it, and at the end of the week, how much, in time terms, did we do! Now this could be rather …er…. revealing to some of us who enjoy long leisurely coffees, cigarettes, and chats without even mentioning the irrelevant (but necessary, of course) emails which Must Be Responded To Immediately.

I was so excited at how useful this book is for managing one’s time that I printed a whole lot off! They are available to purchase from my website www.broadlyspeaking.co.nz.

Now this is where you come in. I need some feedback.

To this end I would like to send you the book, free of charge, of course, to test, and let me know how useful it is for you. Oh, and what you think of the little sayings on each page. Would you mind? You may post the comments on this blog, so that others can see the feedback or just email me. If you are happy to do so, please post, or email your address at rae@broadlyspeaking.co.nz and I’ll send you a copy. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Rae of Sunshine xx

No comments: